Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Do You Do To keep Your Mind.....

What do you do to keep your mind active? 
As we all know it is very important to keep your mind -Working. 
I'm pretty sure those who enjoy school / University break will face 'freaking #%^@^ mind block' when you have to flip your 80's tick dictionary books again!
Here's something you can do to ensure you'll not faint when class is about to start again.

Try to warm up your mind by playing Sudoku.
p/s: Pick the -Easy Sudoku if your a beginner. You don't want to end up -Giving up on this Fun game!


Those who hates numbers, try this game! -'Unblock me'
I'm pretty sure now days almost everyone is using -Android phones. *Stop lying -Facebook tells everything :)
I really enjoy playing this game! And guess what? In 3days I'm in level 313 now! Try it before you say something!


Another 'never die' classic game that you can give a try -Of course Word Search Puzzle!


Anyway this is just a suggestion from me. If you have any other interesting 'Warm up' mind -Games, Do let me know! I would definitely give a try! You won't loose anything by the way. And its totally free!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment