Thursday, August 27, 2009

WET MARKET at penampang.

Guess WHAT reader! I went to the wet market just now at Penampang, KK. WOW! It's is way too crowded. I hate it and the SMELL! Goshhh.. STINK! Especially the FISH PART. And YES! I took SOME pictures and SORRY it was limited because I don't want to disrupt the traders who are too busy with their customers. But still, I got scolded by one of the traders. She speak in chinese 'never seen dragon fruits before' cheh... Moron one. She thought I wanted to take her picture that is not GLAMOROUS at all, no point wasting my camera memory just to take her F*@# picture. Nah.. I still manage to snap one shoot of the dragon fruits. NGEEEE... And I also saw the 'butot worm'. It reminds me of my Shaun.. HAHA.. Want to know why? Because my SOT Shaun said he wanted to taste the disgusting worm and YEAH he also orders me to bring some to KL this NOVEMBER. WHAT?? He is totally out of mind. SORRY Huney I can't DO that(yukiess STUFF never fit in my baggage) hehhhh... OK! Heres some pictures I took.





(manggo)






(yeeah! Thats mum)
(siput bha)

(cheap sale)


(because of this I got scolded)

(rebung)

(pandan)

(lada, tuhau and bambangan)



(buah roselle)


(rebung)

(salad Sabah..ngee)



thats all people! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment