Wednesday, August 26, 2009

thousands steps a day keeps you healthy.

Good morning readers! Guess what! I went for a jog early in the morning today. It's been months since the last time I went for a jog, as I remembered the last time when I'm still in NS(national service) camp. HUAAA.. Feels much more healthier rather than sleeping till late afternoon, eating junk foods and yeah what else, playing games and online for 24 7. YEAAHH applause for me =) . At least I have a feather in one's cap(not trying to cut a dash ok). What do you expect? I gain 3kG and my current weight is 53KG! Thats not normal for age like me. Well, I take this seriously. I don't want to gain another 3KG! My Huney keeps nagging at me as well when I don't keep myself healthy. He said "so how am I gonna carry you later on?". Is that really a big deal? I can carry him if he can't carry me..? Right? haha.. But I never blame him on nagging at me. I know he just care for me(awwww...LOVE him). I will turn over a new leaf and never throw in the cards to stay healthy. I know we can't buy 'HEALTH' although the technologies is getting more advance. Early step is always the best. Keep one's powder dry for all those possibilities that we never know will sink or swim.


(hold on! tie up my hair 1st)


(yeah tired after few rounds of jog)



(stretching out my muscle)

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment